Pages

Fall

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Siblings Meet

As my mom was leaving the hospital she mentioned that I could take something to help me sleep. She asked the nurse to see if they could ask my doctor. I ended up getting to take an ambien. Sam left to go back home too and I sent Sally to the nursery for the night. This is one perk about delivering a baby in Utah and since I was not exclusively breastfeeding I was able to know that she was being taken care of and held while I slept. I was able to get a goods night rest. 

Tuesday morning was fun. Teddy and Macy were able to come and meet their new sister; Teddy was very precious with her and Macy was a sweet rough, lol 
Meeting Sally for the first time. 
Love at first site for this little buddy
 SISTERS
.Happy Daddy
Happy Grandma
 
 #phillipspartyoffive
 
Taylor, Anne, Tiffani and the kids came down from Heber to visit in the afternoon..it was a lot of people, but I enjoyed introducing them to Sally and they all loved her 
 Uncle Marshall stopped by and got to feed her; it was nice of him to take a moment to come  
 Just some randoms at the hospital...chunky cheeks
 She looked different to me each time I looked at her. It was weird. Teddy and Macy looked alike at birth but Sally looked different; has her own little look

We had a few other people come visit the hospital but I did not take any pictures =(. Allen, Cintia and Ezra came by and so did my friend Jana.

Tuesday night, I took another Ambien and let Sally go to the nursery again. We were able to get the go ahead to head home around 1 on Wednesday. We had been waiting all morning for my doctor to authorize the release but no one could get a hold of her; come to find out they had gotten the release the night before but just skipped over it for some reason. Anywho, it was a great stay. I had awesome nurses, awesome doctor and an overall good experience.
 Going home outfit 
READY TO GO

PEACE OUT HOSPITAL...UNTIL NEXT TIME =) 

No comments: